Sixty years after its originally publication, Ray Bradbury’s internationally acclaimed novel Fahrenheit 451 stands as a classic of world literature set in a bleak, dystopian future. Today its message has grown more relevant than ever before.
Guy Montag is a fireman. His job is to destroy the most illegal of commodities, the printed book, along with the houses in which they are hidden. Montag never questions the destruction and ruin his actions produce, returning each day to his bland life and wife, Mildred, who spends all day with her television “family.” But when he meets an eccentric young neighbor, Clarisse, who introduces him to a past where people didn’t live in fear and to a present where one sees the world through the ideas in books instead of the mindless chatter of television, Montag begins to question everything he has ever known.
- Wilson Senior High Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9781604131444, Library Binding)
- Wilson Senior High Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9780791092941, Library Binding)
- Library Journal 11/15/2003 pg. 103 (EAN 9780743247221, Hardcover) – *Starred Review
- Wilson Fiction Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9780743247221, Hardcover)
- New York Times Book Review 11/23/2014 pg. 12 (EAN 9781491536247, Compact Disc)
- Audio File 02/01/2015 pg. 49 (EAN 9781491536247, Compact Disc) – *Starred Review
- Ebony 11/01/2014 pg. 34 (EAN 9781451690316, Mass Market Paperbound)
- Publishers Weekly 10/25/2010 (EAN 9781400118182, Compact Disc) – *Starred Review
- Entertainment Weekly 06/28/2013 pg. 28 (EAN 9780307475312, Paperback)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
- Store Name: Official Key Bookstore Shop
- Vendor: keybooks
42 Warren St.
HARTFORD, CT 06120
- No ratings found yet!